Himalayan bath salts contain more than 84 essential minerals that can be easily absorbed into the skin. Using Himalayan bath soaps just before your last rinse in the shower, have many benefits:
– Helps in removing any negativity and toxins from the body.
– Acts as a cleanser and removes any bacteria and odours naturally from the body.
– Slightly coarse texture aids in skin exfoliation and removal of dead skin.
– Stimulates the body and makes one feel more energetic.
– Also known to help with skin conditions (eczema, acne, rash, etc); however avoid direct contact as the coarse texture may irritate the skin. In such cases rub the soap on your hands and then to the affected areas.
– While the benefits of a full body soak in Himalayan Salts has its own benefits, this Himalayan bath soap allows for a quick cleanse on a daily basis.
– The salt water may sting the eyes. Be careful if using over the face.
– Do not use Himalayan salt soaps as traditional soaps. The coarse texture may scratch the skin.
– If your skin stings after use, don’t worry. The soap is just doing its job and over time it gets better.
– One bar may last you approximately 2 – 3 months.
By having a bath with Himalayan Bath salts, using Himalayan Salt lamps or even ingesting Himalayan edible salt, we are just harnessing the energy of the ocean. Why it makes us feel so good is because as time is passing, we are loosing our connection with Mother Earth. The Himalayan salt is an easy way to bring it back to our lives. To balance our energies. To get our earthing back!