Use Clear Quartz to bring you energy if you are always feeling tired and run-down. Clear Quartz are known to work by absorbing the light from the angels and the cosmos. When you touch it, you absorb this light, you benefit from these healing energies.
- Colors: Colourless and glassy, sparkling in light
- Physical benefits: Known to heal and energise the body and anywhere when it is placed for direct contact. Also know to help with memory, diabetes, exhaustion, metabolism, weight loss, acts as an amplifier or substitute for any other crystal in healing. also use for pain relief.
- Emotional benefits: Hold a sphere to natural light everyday and state the new beginning you will have. Transmits prayers.
- At the workplace: Use Clear Quartz as a filter of negativity or critical words at the workplace.
- Best for: All round healing and energy.
- Affirmation: Each day is a new beginning.
- Related chakra: Crown
Jade is said to bless whatever it touches, serving mankind across the globe for nearly 6,000 years. It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. Jade has been the most highly esteemed stone in China throughout recorded history, and was valued for its beauty and powers of healing and protection.
- Colors: Green, White (purest form), lilac, pink, brown, red, black, orange and yellow. Emerald jade is called Imperial Jade.
- Physical benefits: Known to help kidney, bladder, cystitis, fluid retention, hip and arm socket disorders and arthritis, blood sugar imbalances, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, burns, scalds, menstrual difficulties, PMS, eye problems, preserving youthfulness of body and mind, pregnancy, childbirth, babies (colic & fretfulness), children and small animals.
- Emotional benefits: For violent children, especially those who attack their parents, and domestic abuse against men.
- At the workplace: Jade signifies peace through strength.
- Best for: Protection
- Affirmation: I am rich in spirit
- Related chakra: Root and Heart
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner.
Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.