Crystal Amethyst 21 Bead Mala
Some of the physical benefits associated with amethyst include its ability to promote relaxation, calmness, and peace of mind. It is also believed to have a soothing effect on the nervous system and can help alleviate headaches and other physical discomfort.
Spiritual practitioners associate amethyst with metaphysical properties that enhance intuition, psychic abilities, and meditation practices. They also believe that it possesses a protective quality, helping to repel negative energies and promote the flow of positive energy
- Colors: Light to dark pink
- Physical benefits: Healing mothers after complicated births, headaches, calming children
- Emotional benefits: Helps with forgiveness, love, post natal depression, overcome abuse of all kinds
- At the workplace: A large unpolished Rose Quartz can be used to protect against unwanted intrusion from colleagues. Also use as an overall protection stone.
- Best for: Children who have night terrors
- Affirmation: I will be kind to myself as I am to others
- Related chakra: Heart
How to use my Crystal Amethyst 21 Bead Mala?
A Crystal Amethyst 21 Bead Mala can be used for meditation or spiritual purposes. Here are some steps on how to use it:
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you won’t be disturbed during your meditation.
- Sit comfortably with your back straight and close your eyes.
- Hold the mala in your right hand and use your thumb to count each bead as you recite a mantra or intention.
- Start at the guru bead, which is the larger bead at the end of the mala. This bead represents your connection to the divine or your spiritual teacher.
- Move to the bead next to the guru bead and recite your mantra or intention. You can use any mantra or affirmation that resonates with you.
- After reciting your mantra or intention, move to the next bead and repeat the process until you have gone around the entire mala.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you can either end your meditation or continue by reversing direction and moving back through the mala in the opposite direction.
- Once you have completed your meditation, you can store your mala in a safe place or wear it as a reminder of your spiritual practice.
Remember that using a mala is a personal and spiritual practice, so feel free to adapt it to your own needs and preferences.
How do I cleanse my Crystal Amethyst Bead Mala?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org