Why wear an Amethyst & Citrine Mala?
This Amethyst & Citrine Mala is a good combination and are one of the many crystals that can be combined to bring in more success & prosperity. Firstly, Amethyst connects to the Crown Chakra. Moreover, it enhances intuition & spiritual wisdom. Secondly, Citrine connects to the Solar Plexus Chakra. Furthermore, it increases confidence, motivation & vitality. As a result, this combination will motivate you to get things done and bring in success based on decisions & guidance from your own subconscious & intuition.
Citrine is a stone that brings happiness in families and luck at work.
- Colors: Yellow and transparent; some are bright and sparkling and may have inclusions
- Physical benefits: May aid healing with pancreas, liver, spleen, gall bladder, digestive system, back, spine, bedwetting, exhaustion, lack of energy, fibromyalgia, metabolism, Crohn’s disease.
- Emotional benefits: Effective against depression, alcohol, addictions, overcoming repressed childhood hurts, and breaking a cycle of worry or guilt.
- At the workplace: Increase sales, attack customers, and encourages in making the right choices in financial decisions. It can also be placed at the solar plexus energy center if you need the courage to speak in front of an audience or struggling with new ideas.
- Best for: self-confidence, strength, and courage to persevere
- Affirmation: I am not afraid to take a chance
- Related chakra: Solar Plexus
Amethyst is used as engagement rings as a promise to fidelity. Amethyst clusters in the bedroom can be useful to relieve insomnia and nightmares. Also helpful for children who suffer from night fears and terrors.
- Colors: Pale lilac and lavender to deep purple.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with migraines and headaches if you dip the amethyst in running water and rub it on the forehead anti-clockwise.
- Emotional benefits: Amethysts meant – not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek. Amethyst reduces addiction, OCD, hyperactivity in children and children – nicknamed for this reason as natures tranquilliser.
- At the workplace: Helps in bringing in calm into a pressurised work environment. Use the elixir of an Amethyst on pulse points. (Check out our Reading Corner to learn how to make an elixir)
- Best for: Bring peace and calm. Control cravings.
- Affirmation: I can control my cravings.
- Related chakra: Brow
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org