Clear Quartz Prayer Mala with 108 Beads
Use a Clear Quartz Mala to amplify your prayers. Moreover, you can also wear it to bring you energy if you are always feeling tired and run-down. Furthermore, Clear Quartz is known to work by absorbing the light from the angels and the cosmos. When you touch it, you absorb this light, you benefit from these healing energies.
- Colors: Colourless and glassy, sparkling in light
- Physical benefits: Known to heal and energise the body and anywhere when it is placed for direct contact. Also know to help with memory, diabetes, exhaustion, metabolism, weight loss, acts as an amplifier or substitute for any other crystal in healing. also use for pain relief.
- Emotional benefits: Hold a sphere to natural light everyday and state the new beginning you will have. Transmits prayers.
- At the workplace: Use Clear Quartz as a filter of negativity or critical words at the workplace.
- Best for: All round healing and energy.
- Affirmation: Each day is a new beginning.
- Related chakra: Crown
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner.
Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
How to Use Mala Beads for Meditation
Prayer beads or Malas are a great healing tool to connect with your spirituality and the Universe. Ancient scriptures say that we have 108 Nadi’s or channels of energy in the body. When you complete your Japa meditation with a 108 bead Mala – the mantra or affirmation you have chosen to repeat has passed through each one of the 108 energy channels in your body! If you are a beginner or intrigued about how to use a Mala for meditation, you can follow a simple how-to we have curated.
- Pick a spot to sit comfortably with your eyes closed. Cleanse your space with your favorite Cleansing Tool such as Sage, Palo Santo or Incense.
- Take a few deep breaths to ground yourself with your intention.
- Select your Mala and hold it in your right hand. Now, using one bead at a time, focus on a positive thought, affirmation or mantra. Chant it silently or aloud.
- You can choose to do this a couple of times till you feel your heart is filled with joy and gratitude.
- Alternatively, you can continue this for 108 times.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.