Inner Peace Candle With Amethyst
This magickal Inner Peace Candle With Amethyst crystal has the ability to fill your heart with love and gratitude by acknowledging its radiant purple hues that unearth a sense of inner calm and serenity. Lighting a candle signifies our desire to bring light into our lives which fills our home with warmth and love. Therefore, during your New Moon, Full Moon or meditation rituals, sit in a comfortable position and ground yourself. Set your intentions and manifestations so that the Universe is aware of your precise desires. Hold the candle, express gratitude and love, and ask the universe for what it is you want. Next, place it on your sacred altar and journal your thoughts. Allow it to burn out on its own.
Additionally you can check out our range of Halo Candles. Pick what you are most drawn towards.
About Halo Inner Peace Candle With Amethyst
Halo Candles are locally produced in the UAE. They are handmade with love, especially for Natural Healing Home.
What you should know:
- Halo candles are made with soy wax.
- Each candle was curated with specific colors, herbs, essential oils, and crystals that can help you manifest the specific intention the candle is labeled as.
- Every candle contains a crystal that has been cleansed and charged to bring the desired intention.
- All candles have been charged under the Full Moon for 3 consecutive nights and prayed over to bring the desired intention.
- Burning Time: Approximate 20 hours
- Usage: Light the candle for 11 consecutive days for 10 minutes each day & meditate on your intention. On the last day let the candle burn through till the end. Alternatively, you can also burn the full candle in one sitting. Or burn it as and when you like.
- The crystal can be placed inside the candle or outside the candle but it must be in contact with the candle jar to be charged with the intention of the candle. Once the candle is done; you can carry the crystal with you at all times.
Inner Peace Candle With Amethyst – Facts
Known as a companion for emotional healing, Amethyst supports the reduction of stress and anxiety. This gorgeous purple crystal is also used as engagement rings as a promise to fidelity. Moreover, Amethyst clusters in the bedroom can be useful to relieve insomnia and nightmares. Also helpful for children who suffer from night fears and terrors.
- Colors: Pale lilac and lavender to deep purple.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with migraines and headaches if you dip the amethyst in running water and rub it on the forehead anti-clockwise.
- Emotional benefits: Amethysts meant – not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek. Amethyst reduces addiction, OCD, hyperactivity in children and children – nicknamed for this reason as natures tranquilliser.
- At the workplace: Helps in bringing in calm into a pressurised work environment. Use the elixir of an Amethyst on pulse points.
- Best for: Bring peace and calm. Control cravings.
- Affirmation: I can control my cravings.
- Related chakra: Brow
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org