Intuition Candle with Lapis Lazuli
This magickal Intuition Candle with Lapis Lazuli crystal allows one to connect with their intuition, inner voice and wisdom. Lapis Lazuli embodied in deep blue and gold specs supports physical, spiritual and emotional healing. Lighting a candle signifies our desire to bring light into our lives which fills our home with warmth and love. Therefore, during your New Moon, Full Moon or meditation rituals, sit in a comfortable position and ground yourself. Set your intentions and manifestations so that the Universe is aware of your precise desires. Hold the candle, express gratitude and love, and ask the universe for what it is you want. Next, place it on your sacred altar and journal your thoughts. Allow it to burn out on its own.
Additionally you can check out our range of Halo Candles. Pick what you are most drawn towards.
About Intuition Candle with Lapis Lazuli
Halo Candles are locally produced in the UAE. They are handmade with love, especially for Natural Healing Home.
What you should know:
- Halo candles are made with soy wax.
- Each candle was curated with specific colors, herbs, essential oils, and crystals that can help you manifest the specific intention the candle is labeled as.
- Every candle contains a crystal that has been cleansed and charged to bring the desired intention.
- All candles have been charged under the Full Moon for 3 consecutive nights and prayed over to bring the desired intention.
- Burning Time: Approximate 20 hours
- Usage: Light the candle for 11 consecutive days for 10 minutes each day & meditate on your intention. On the last day let the candle burn through till the end. Alternatively, you can also burn the full candle in one sitting. Or burn it as and when you like.
- The crystal can be placed inside the candle or outside the candle but it must be in contact with the candle jar to be charged with the intention of the candle. Once the candle is done; you can carry the crystal with you at all times.
Intuition Candle with Lapis Lazuli – Facts
Lapis lazuli balances energy within the body. Well known for its most important metaphysical property, it realigns the throat, crown, and brow chakras. Work with this crystal to help recover lost memories and knowledge as it is a highly spiritual stone. Moreover, when you meditate with the Lapis Lazuli crystal, you can enlighten your mind and thought processes with its ability to facilitate psychic abilities and inner vision.
Lapis Lazuli are beautiful crystals to look at. The sparkling gold flecks always makes one stare at them in awe at the wonders of mother nature. Scientifically it is the composition of the stone; the pyrite found in them is what gives it this sheen. Nevertheless still a work of art by mother nature!
- Colors: Rich medium to royal blue, purple blue, green blue and with flecks of gold – from Pyrite.
- Physical benefits: May help with headaches, migraines, endocrine and nervous system, ears, nasal passages, believed to be good for autism and Aspergers syndrome.
- Emotional benefits: Allows to take responsibility on self instead of blaming others for missed opportunities. Brings harmony in relations and makes them long lasting.
- At the workplace: It is a career stone. Lapis Lazuli attracts promotion.
- Best for: Encouraging truth in communication. Attracting fame and success.
- Affirmation: I reach for the stars.
- Related chakra: Throat and Brow
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.