To get the best out of your Himalayan lamps or candle holders, use them as often as possible. The salt lamp when exposed to moisture may loose some water. This is one way to know if your Himalayan Salt products are genuine. Keep a plate under your lamp to avoid any crystallisation or water seepage onto furniture.
Note: If you are not going to use your Himalayan Salt Products for a long time, wipe them dry with a cloth and wrap them in a plastic sheet to avoid contact with water. Store away in a preferably cool and non-humid environment.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BULB FOR YOUR HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP
1. Please un-plug your lamp from the electric power point before you attempt changing the bulb.
2. Although you may see some screws at the base of your Himalayan Salt lamp, the base is only screwed to the bulb holder and not the actual salt rock.
3. Gently tug at the wooden base to pull out the bulb holder.
4. Remove the old bulb and replace with a new bulb.
5. You will find 2 metal clips on the bulb holder. Press them together and push the bulb holder and the base back into the lamp.