Crystal Tumbles Rainbow Moonstone
Use this Rainbow Moonstone as a protection stone. Firstly, it can bring sweet dreams, calm sleep, and help you find your dream lover. Secondly, it provides protection to homes in remote areas. In addition, it aids people with self harming tendencies.
- Colors: Milky white with rainbow sheen/flashes.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with hormones, fertility, menstrual cycles, bowels, thyroid, recovery after operations on female reproductive organs.
- Emotional benefits: Assists all emotional healing by harnessing the ruler energies and combining that with the optimism of the rainbow. Good for people who feel alone.
- At the workplace: Brings leadership and promotion opportunities. Helpful to keep by your computer if advertising your own business online.
- Best for: Bringing out inner qualities for success and strength.
- Affirmation: I will collect moments of happiness
- Related chakra: Sacral, Brow and Crown
How do I cleanse my Crystal Tumbles Rainbow Moonstone?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org