Crystal Lapis Lazuli Angel
Lapis Lazuli Angel are beautiful crystals to look at. Moreover, the sparkling gold flecks always makes me stare at them in awe at the wonders of mother nature… scientifically it is the composition of the stone; the pyrite found in them is what gives it this sheen. Nevertheless still a work of art by mother nature!
- Colors: Rich medium to royal blue, purple blue, green blue and with flecks of gold – from Pyrite.
- Physical benefits: May help with headaches, migraines, endocrine and nervous system, ears, nasal passages, believed to be good for autism and Aspergers syndrome.
- Emotional benefits: Allows to take responsibility on self instead of blaming others for missed opportunities. Brings harmony in relations and makes them long lasting.
- At the workplace: It is a career stone. Lapis Lazuli attracts promotion.
- Best for: Encouraging truth in communication. Attracting fame and success.
- Affirmation: I reach for the stars.
- Related chakra: Throat and Brow
How do I cleanse my Crystal Lapis Lazuli Angel?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org