Pyrite is nicknamed as fools gold because of the fact that people mistake it for being more valuable than what it truly is. However, sometimes one can find real gold next to Pyrite; so perhaps a person a who does not follow the sings and omens in life can be considered the foolish one.
- Colors: Silver
- Physical benefits: Known to help with colds, flu and other viral attacks, digestion, healing diseased bones, blood disorders, especially red cells, anaemia, lung disorders.
- Emotional benefits: Protective against controlling and manipulative spouses and employers. Pyrite helps in resisting without becoming angry or upset.
- At the workplace: Inspire leadership qualities. Keep Pyrite close to you if you are a manager or aiming for a promotion.
- Best for: A protection crystal.
- Affirmation: I accept only what is positive in my life
- Related chakra: Solar Plexus
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner.
Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.