Crystal Tumbles Sunstone
Crystal Tumbles Sunstone have fire energy. Moreover, they are formed within lava. When released on the earth surface, the lava begins to weather. Therefore these crystals are exposed for use. Furthermore, Sunstone is said to uncover talents and bring unexpected prosperity.
- Colors: Golden orange, red, red-brown, brown-orange and green. Clean red are very rare to find.
- Physical benefits: Firstly, may help with all lower body ailments; reproductive organs. Secondly aids digestions, stomach, ulcers, prostate, feet, legs, etc.
- Emotional benefits: Eases phobias of dark places and helps become less fearful in presence of phobia triggers.
- At the workplace: Brings leadership and promotion opportunities. Moreover, helpful to keep by your computer if advertising your own business online.
- Best for: Bringing out inner qualities for success and strength.
- Affirmation: I am whole and happy.
- Related chakra: Root and Solar Plexus
How do I cleanse my Crystal Tumbles Sunstone?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org