Amethyst Crystal Tumble
Amethyst is used as engagement rings as a promise to fidelity. Moreover, Amethyst clusters in the bedroom can be useful to relieve insomnia and nightmares. Also helpful for children who suffer from night fears and terrors.
- Colors: Pale lilac and lavender to deep purple.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with migraines and headaches if you dip the amethyst in running water and rub it on the forehead anti-clockwise.
- Emotional benefits: Amethysts meant – not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek. Amethyst reduces addiction, OCD, hyperactivity in children and children – nicknamed for this reason as natures tranquilliser.
- At the workplace: Helps in bringing in calm into a pressurised work environment. Use the elixir of an Amethyst on pulse points. (Check out our Reading Corner to learn how to make an elixir)
- Best for: Bring peace and calm. Control cravings.
- Affirmation: I can control my cravings.
- Related chakra: Brow
How do I cleanse my Amethyst Crystal Tumble?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org