Crystal Tumbles Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz is a good crystal to use for emotional problems as it is related to the heart chakra. Adults – both men and women and children as well can benefit from the nurturing and comforting qualities of this stone.
It is also nicknamed a mothering stone as it can be used to bond with your unborn child and keep it around the baby after birth to help soothe and calm the baby; and even yourself.
- Colors: Light to dark pink
- Physical benefits: Healing mothers after complicated births, headaches, calming children
- Emotional benefits: Helps with forgiveness, love, post natal depression, overcome abuse of all kinds
- At the workplace: A large unpolished Rose Quartz can be used to protect against unwanted intrusion from colleagues. Also use as an overall protection stone.
- Best for: Children who have night terrors
- Affirmation: I will be kind to myself as I am to others
- Related chakra: Heart
How do I cleanse my Crystal Tumbles Rose Quartz?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com