Crystal Tumbles Clear Quartz
Use Clear Quartz to bring you energy if you are always feeling tired and run-down. Clear Quartz are known to work by absorbing the light from the angels and the cosmos. When you touch it, you absorb this light, you benefit from these healing energies.
- Colors: Colourless and glassy, sparkling in light
- Physical benefits: Known to heal and energise the body and anywhere when it is placed for direct contact. Also know to help with memory, diabetes, exhaustion, metabolism, weight loss, acts as an amplifier or substitute for any other crystal in healing. also use for pain relief.
- Emotional benefits: Hold a sphere to natural light everyday and state the new beginning you will have. Transmits prayers.
- At the workplace: Use Clear Quartz as a filter of negativity or critical words at the workplace.
- Best for: All round healing and energy.
- Affirmation: Each day is a new beginning.
- Related chakra: Crown
How do I cleanse my Crystal Tumbles Clear Quartz?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org