Almandine Garnet Crystal Tumble
Garnet has many different kinds like the Quartz family. Moreover, Almandine Garnet Crystal Tumble is an overall protection and support stone when we need more than just our physical energy to get through a situation or task or ailment.
- Colors: Wine red to purple-red, to red-black, brownish red. Precious Garnet will be deep red, transparent almandine.
- Physical benefits: Firstly may help with pain, childbirth, metabolism, cuts, wounds, menstruation, fertility, blood clots. Secondly, it aids gallstones, patently and libido issues, DNA, immunity to colds and flus, circulation, and haemophilia.
- Emotional benefits: Helps in getting over a loss or suffering.
- At the workplace: Protective in an emotionally charged environment. Helps ease a change-resistant environment.
- Best for: Protection and support
- Affirmation: I need not doubt my love will last.
- Related chakra: Root and Heart
How do I cleanse my Almandine Garnet Crystal Tumble?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org