Lapis Lazuli are beautiful crystals to look at. The sparkling gold flecks always makes me stare at them in awe at the wonders of mother nature… scientifically it is the composition of the stone; the pyrite found in them is what gives it this sheen. Nevertheless still a work of art by mother nature!
- Colors: Rich medium to royal blue, purple blue, green blue and with flecks of gold – from Pyrite.
- Physical benefits: May help with headaches, migraines, endocrine and nervous system, ears, nasal passages, believed to be good for autism and Aspergers syndrome.
- Emotional benefits: Allows to take responsibility on self instead of blaming others for missed opportunities. Brings harmony in relations and makes them long lasting.
- At the workplace: It is a career stone. Lapis Lazuli attracts promotion.
- Best for: Encouraging truth in communication. Attracting fame and success.
- Affirmation: I reach for the stars.
- Related chakra: Throat and Brow
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner.
Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.