Gong Xi Fa Cai 2019! It’s the Chinese New Year!
So what do the energies of the New Year bring for us?
At Natural Healing Home, we follow the Flying Star School of Feng Shui.
We have 9 stars; each star has an element, color, emotion, purpose, effects, etc and these stars are constantly moving. When we move into a new year, it is a major shift in the energy. We as humans are also made of energy and thereby are affected by it.
In the Age of 8 (2004 – 2023), Flying Stars 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 are negative stars that must be cured. The stars 2 (denotes sickness) and 5 (denotes misfortune) are the most troublesome of them all. 1, 8 and 9 are good stars and we can enhance them to bring better luck to the occupants.
• Sickness star 2 resides in the North East. Place 6 metal coins tied in a yellow thread or a metal Wu Lou in this area.
• Misfortune star 5 resides in the South West. Place a 6 Rod Full Metal wind chime or salt water cure in this area.
• Conflict star 3 resides in South. Use red colors or the auspicious Lai See in this area.
• Legal trouble star 6 resides in the East.
• Scandal star 7 resides in the South East. For both flying stars 6 and 7 place 3 bamboos in a clear glass vase with plain water.
• Distant prosperity and Academic luck star 1 resides in the West and can be enhanced by using metal, water elements and black or metallic shades.
• Current prosperity star 8 resides in the Centre. Enhance this by using red colors, red candles, earthen pottery, salt lamps and real green plants. We need to be careful with this star this year as the centre area of a home is usually an area where the star can easily be trapped. Ensure the area is activated properly to protect existing wealth.
• Future prosperity star 9 resides in the North West. Enhance this star by using red or green colors and triangle shape lamps.
Some people like to throw out all the cures from the last year. However if you wish to re-use your cures from the last year again – this is perfectly okay too. But we do recommend giving them a good cleaning before you change their location for 2019.
• Remove all cures (including bamboo’s, wu lou’s, etc.) from their current positions.
• Throw away any salt water cures straight into the bin as they are full of negative energies. This is one item we would suggest to re-make and not re-use (including the coins). Throw away any water from plants through the toilet sinks.
• Wash all the cures under running water. Items that can be washed with soap like vases can get the extra cleanse.
• If you feel some items might be ruined with water then skip the second part.
• Once washed; dry and keep all the cures out in the sun for 30 – 60 minutes to energise them.
• Place them in the new locations for 2019 with the intention of curing or enhancing that specific sector with its elemental energy.
How is the Feng Shui in your home or office? Find out more.Book a Feng Shui consultation now !
As a disclaimer we would like to add that:
1. Trust your intuition when you want to experiment and after you try something new. If it feels right it probably is; if it doesn’t feel right or make you feel happy; its probably not right! Classical Feng Shui is all about making you feel comfortable.
2. A positive intention is very necessary while placing your cures. Positivity in general is a good approach to use towards anything in life. So be positive; always.
Natural Healing Home conducts all Feng Shui Audits with the best interest of its clients. The adoption and application of the advice or information offered during a Feng Shui consultation and the theories and information contained in a Feng Shui report should not be used as an alternative to other professional advice (such as from your lawyer or medical practitioner).
Hope the new year brings in a lot of joy and wellbeing in your life.
Love & Light,