Citrine Crystal Bracelet
Citrine Crystal Tumble is a stone that brings happiness in families and luck at work.
- Colors: Yellow and transparent; some are bright and sparkling and may have inclusions
- Physical benefits: Firstly aids healing with pancreas, liver, spleen, gall bladder, digestive system. Secondly aids back, spine, bedwetting, exhaustion, lack of energy, fibromyalgia, metabolism, Crohn’s disease.
- Emotional benefits: Effective against depression, alcohol, addictions, overcoming repressed childhood hurts and for breaking a cycle of worry or guilt.
- At the workplace: Increase sales, attacks customers and encourages in making the right choices in financial decisions. Can also be placed at the solar plexus energy centre if need courage to speak in front of an audience or struggling with new ideas.
- Best for: self confidence, strength and courage to persevere
- Affirmation: I am not afraid to take a chance
- Related chakra: Solar Plexus
How do I cleanse my Citrine Crystal Bracelet?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org