Crystal Display Shelf – A Home For Your Crystals
Give your gorgeous crystals a new home with this spacious Crystal Display Shelf. In addition, this is made out of high-quality wood and compliments all your healing tools and magical goodies. Showcase your Crystal Geodes, Intention Candles, Angel Carvings, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sage, and home décor with this simple and rustic shelf!
Additionally, check out a variety of Crystals ranging from Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Red Carnelian, and many more to add to your collection.
Using your Crystal Display Shelf to Create a Sacred Space – Tips
Having your own sacred space in your home is an efficient way to connect to your spirituality on a daily basis. Here are some tips on how you can get started.
- Certainly, your personalized altar will allow you to express your creativity. The reason we create our own altar is because we want to have a sacred space for ourselves so energies with others are not mingled up.
- Your Sacred Space is your own safe haven, a personal space for you to tune into your own spirituality and connect with your own subconscious. Here you can meditate and realign your blocked chakras.
- Meditating in one place will allow your body, mind, and soul to become attuned to that space. Usually, it is not shared with others and therefore it is your own sacred space for your own energy.
- This special space will invite harmony and peace to your heart. In the same vein, it is important to organize your magical goodies and healing tools that are designed for your divine meditation and manifestation rituals. When you connect to your inner attunement, you are instantly welcoming joy and grounding yourself. Consequently, this leads your mind to a tranquil setting whereby your positive intentions are amplified.
- Furthermore, it is recommended to cleanse your space and crystals; especially after the Full Moon. Smudge with sage to eliminate negative energy and clear your space. Keep all your spiritual tools organized and in your sacred space with this shelf.
What goes on my Sacred Altar?
Firstly, ask yourself what makes an item sacred to you. Secondly, pick what your heart directs you towards. It could be anything you decide, for example, a flower, deceased loved one’s sentimental belongings, a trinket, or gift you received from someone. With this intention, organize your sacred altar with sacred items that bring you joy.
Here are some items that you may want to place on your Sacred Altar:
- Sacred or personal items
- Figurines or Sculptures of Ascended Masters (Buddha, Lord Ganesha) or Angels
- Malas or Prayer Beads
- Five Elements of Nature (Akash (space), Agni (fire), Jal (water), Prithvi (earth), Vayu (air))
- Essential Oils
- Decks, Books and Diaries
- Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Your favorite Cleansing tools
How Can I Cleanse My Crystals?
Tibetan Singing Bowls are used in the Tibetan cultures and are well renowned as an ancient sound healing practice. As a result, they address physical and psychological issues through the use of sound and vibration. Above all, a powerful source of sound therapy is efficient in cleansing your crystals.
Similarly, another quick method to cleanse your crystals is to use Sage. You can choose which Sage connects with you most, for instance, Dragons Blood, Lavender, Juniper, Cedar.
Book a Sound Therapy Session with our Holistic Healer Manisha Dutta to invigorate the soul and for emotional well being.