About Red Carnelian
A glassy, translucent stone, Carnelian is an orange-colored variety of Chalcedony. It is a mineral of the Quartz family and its name comes from a Latin word meaning “flesh.” Consequently, Ancient Babylonians, Greeks and Romans wore amulets made from carnelian stones. Additionally, Red Carnelian is a crystal related to prosperity, luck, money, assertion, drive, determination and growth in all aspects. Moreover, this is a stone of the sun and is full of yang energy. This divine crystal is especially beneficial for women who are making a major career or a personal leap. Furthermore, this is a stone that helps in taking that leap of faith which is often avoided due to fear.
Benefits of Red Carnelian
- Colors: Reddish, Reddish Orange, some with streaks of white.
- Physical benefits: Firstly, it helps with exhaustion, male reproductive organs, improves appetite and cleanses blood for circulation. Secondly, it aids gallbladder, digestive disorders, liver, spleen, rheumatism and arthritis especially in men. It helps lower back problems, neuralgia and depression. In addition, it regulates the kidneys, and accelerates healing in bones and ligaments. Improves vitamin and mineral absorption and ensures good blood supply to organs and tissues.
- Emotional benefits: Helps with jealousy, possessiveness in relationships, anger management, a dish or red carnelians helps with angry toddlers and teenagers, male mid-life crisis.
- At the workplace: Assists if you are working on the big promotion, defeating workplace bullies, imposing organisations with impossible to meet targets.
- Best for: Stone of confidence; for work or live performances.
- Affirmation: I will not underestimate myself.
- Related chakra: Solar Plexus
How do I cleanse my Carnelian?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, selenite bowls etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org