How to Use A Golden Rutile Mala for Meditation
Prayer beads or Malas are a great healing tool to connect with your spirituality and the Universe. Ancient scriptures say that we have 108 Nadi’s or channels of energy in the body. When you complete your Japa meditation with a 108 bead Mala – the mantra or affirmation you have chosen to repeat has passed through each one of the 108 energy channels in your body! If you are a beginner or intrigued about how to use a Prayer Mala for meditation, you can follow a simple how-to we have curated.
- Pick a spot to sit comfortably with your eyes closed. Cleanse your space with your favorite Cleansing Tool such as Sage, Palo Santo or Incense.
- Take a few deep breaths to ground yourself with your intention.
- Select your Mala and hold it in your right hand. Now, using one bead at a time, focus on a positive thought, affirmation or mantra. Chant it silently or aloud.
- You can choose to do this a couple of times till you feel your heart is filled with joy and gratitude.
- Alternatively, you can continue this for 108 times.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com