What are Shungite Stud Earrings?
Shungite stud earrings are a type of jewelry that features shungite stones in a stud-style setting. They are typically small and discreet, making them a great choice for everyday wear. Shungite stud earrings are available in a range of styles, from simple and classic to more elaborate and ornate designs.
What is Shungite?
Shungite is a mineral that is primarily found in the Karelia region of Russia. It is made up of nearly 99% carbon and has a unique molecular structure that is believed to offer a range of benefits. Shungite is known for its ability to absorb and neutralize electromagnetic radiation, making it a popular choice for those looking to protect themselves from the harmful effects of technology.
Chemical Composition of Shungite
Shungite has a unique chemical composition that sets it apart from other minerals. It is made up of nearly 99% carbon, and the remaining 1% includes minerals such as silicon, magnesium, aluminum, and iron. This unique composition is believed to be responsible for the many benefits of shungite.
Hardness of Shungite
The hardness of shungite is typically between 3.5 and 4 on the Mohs scale, which means it is a relatively soft mineral. While this may seem like a disadvantage, it actually makes shungite easier to shape and carve. That is why it is often used to create jewelry and other decorative objects.you can learn more about the immense benefits of Shungite in Regina Martino’s book, Shungite Protection, Healing and Detoxification
Benefits of Wearing Shungite Stud Earrings
- Spiritual Benefits: Shungite have a range of spiritual benefits, including the ability to protect against negative energy and promote spiritual growth. It helps with meditation, promote a sense of calm and peace, and enhance intuition and psychic abilities.
- Physical Benefits: Shungite offers a range of physical benefits. It helps boost the immune system, improve circulation, and relieve stress and anxiety. Shungite helps to neutralize electromagnetic radiation, making it a popular choice for those who spend a lot of time around technology.
- Unique and Beautiful: Shungite stud earrings are not only beneficial for your mind and body, but they are also a unique and beautiful accessory. The black color and intricate patterns of shungite stones make them a popular choice for those looking for something a little different.
How do I cleanse my Shungite Stud Earrings?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, selenite bowls etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com