Moonstone Bracelet – Helpful Facts
Use this Rainbow Moonstone as an amulet of protection. Widely known as The Traveler’s Stone, this Moonstone Bracelet provides protection against road rage to those who travel at night. Moreover, this soft and gentle stone embodied in a pearly veil opens the heart to accept love and develops nurturing qualities. Due to its gentle energy, it can bring sweet dreams, calm sleep, help you find your dream lover, protect homes in remote areas and people with self-harming tendencies. Moonstone can serve as the perfect companion for artists and dancers who wish to embark on creative journeys as it aids in self-expression. Furthermore, this stone reminds us that we must embrace ourselves and always practice Self-love and Self-care.
- Colors: Milky white with rainbow sheen/flashes.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with hormones, fertility, menstrual cycles, bowels, thyroid, recovery after operations on female reproductive organs.
- Emotional benefits: Assists all emotional healing by harnessing the ruler energies and combining that with the optimism of the rainbow. Good for people who feel alone.
- At the workplace: Brings leadership and promotion opportunities. Helpful to keep by your computer if advertising your own business online.
- Best for: Bringing out inner qualities for success and strength.
- Affirmation: I will collect moments of happiness
- Related chakra: Sacral, Brow and Crown
Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
How do I cleanse my Moonstone Bracelet?
A popular method to cleanse your crystals is to use Sage. Choose from a vast variety of Sage that could be the perfect smudging tool for all your crystals. Additionally, you can use Tibetan Singing Bowls to clear our the energies. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post.