Crystal Rose Quartz Bead Mala
Rose Quartz is a good crystal to use for emotional problems as it is related to the heart chakra. Adults – both men and women and children as well can benefit from the nurturing and comforting qualities of this stone.
It is also nicknamed a mothering stone as it can be used to bond with your unborn child and keep it around the baby after birth to help soothe and calm the baby; and even yourself.
- Colors: Light to dark pink
- Physical benefits: Healing mothers after complicated births, headaches, calming children
- Emotional benefits: Helps with forgiveness, love, post natal depression, overcome abuse of all kinds
- At the workplace: A large unpolished Rose Quartz can be used to protect against unwanted intrusion from colleagues. Also use as an overall protection stone.
- Best for: Children who have night terrors
- Affirmation: I will be kind to myself as I am to others
- Related chakra: Heart
How to use my Crystal Rose Quartz 21 Bead Mala?
A Rose Quartz 21 Bead Mala is a traditional prayer bead necklace used in meditation practices. Here are some steps on how to use it:
- Choose a quiet and comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Hold the mala in your right hand, draped over your middle finger, with the first bead to the right of the guru bead (the larger bead at the center of the mala) between your thumb and ring finger.
- Set your intention or mantra for your meditation. This could be anything from a word or phrase that has personal meaning to you, or a simple statement such as “peace” or “love.”
- Begin your meditation by gently pushing the first bead away from you with your thumb, moving to the next bead with each repetition of your intention or mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead, you can choose to continue or end your meditation. If you wish to continue, turn the mala around and begin again in the opposite direction.
- Once you have finished your meditation, hold the guru bead with your thumb and index finger and offer gratitude for your practice.
- Store your mala in a safe and respectful place, such as a pouch or box, when not in use.
Rose Quartz is a stone associated with love and compassion, so it can be helpful to use it when meditating on those themes. However, the most important thing is to choose a mala that resonates with you and your practice.
How do I cleanse my Crystal Rose Quartz Bead Mala?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com