The Amethyst Hearts is a stunning natural formation that showcases the beauty of the amethyst crystal. This cluster is made up of multiple individual crystals that have grown together over time, creating a striking and unique display of purple hues.
Amethyst is used as engagement rings as a promise to fidelity. Amethyst clusters in the bedroom can be useful to relieve insomnia and nightmares. Also helpful for children who suffer from night fears and terrors.
- Colors: Pale lilac and lavender to deep purple.
- Physical benefits: Known to help with migraines and headaches if you dip the amethyst in running water and rub it on the forehead anti-clockwise.
- Emotional benefits: Amethysts meant – not to be intoxicated in Ancient Greek. Amethyst reduces addiction, OCD, hyperactivity in children and children – nicknamed for this reason as natures tranquilizer.
- At the workplace: Helps in bringing in calm into a pressurized work environment. Use the elixir of an Amethyst on pulse points. (Check out our Reading Corner to learn how to make an elixir)
- Best for: Bring peace and calm. Control cravings.
- Affirmation: I can control my cravings.
- Related chakra: Brow
Read more about the uses and cleansing techniques for your Crystals in our Reading Corner
Uses of Amethyst Heart
Amethyst heart are popular crystal formations that are prized for their stunning beauty and unique properties. Here are some of the most common uses of amethyst clusters:
- Decorative purposes: Amethyst clusters are often used as decorative objects in homes and offices. They can add a touch of natural beauty to any space, and their sparkling purple crystals can create a calming and soothing atmosphere.
- Healing properties: Amethyst is known for its powerful healing properties, and amethyst clusters can be used to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. They are said to help relieve stress and anxiety, promote restful sleep, and enhance intuition and spiritual awareness.
- Meditation and spiritual practices: Many people use amethyst clusters in their meditation and spiritual practices. They believe that the crystals can help them connect with their higher selves and tap into their inner wisdom.
- Feng shui: In feng shui, amethyst clusters are believed to promote calm and peaceful energy in a space. They are often placed in bedrooms or other areas of the home where relaxation and tranquility are desired.
- Crystal grids: Amethyst clusters can be used in crystal grids, which are arrangements of crystals that are used to amplify their energy and promote specific intentions. For example, an amethyst cluster can be used in a grid to promote healing or enhance intuition.
How do I cleanse my Amethyst Heart?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com