Archangel Sigils in Angelite
Archangel Sigils are a perfect addition to your altar or crystal collection if you would like to connect with angels. Additionally, they were most commonly used in the medieval times to represent magical symbols. The 4 Archangel Sigils in this set represent the four main Archangels. They are: Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel and Archangel Gabriel. In addition, these Angels are most commonly called upon or connected with in meditation.
Here is what each sigil or symbol represents:
Why are these Archangel Sigils set in Angelite?
Used to connect with your guardian angels by asking for their assistance, these Sigils are also helpful in speaking your truth. In addition, Angelite is a stone that will help you in expressing your voice often, especially if you find it hard to do this aloud. Consequently, it is a beautiful gift for someone moving into a new home to connect with their guardian angel.
Other attributes of Angelite:
- Colors: Angelite can be found in a variety of colors ranging from pale or mid to celestial blue. Additionally they are also white or grey, violet, occasionally flecked with red.
- Physical benefits: Firstly helps with infections, throat chakra issues. Secondly aids thyroid, throat inflammations, indigestion, stomach acidity, and other abdominal issues.
- Emotional benefits: Used for bringing in healing energies from Angels via your hands and voice. Good for communication difficulties.
- At the workplace: Angelite is a stone for singers and musicians. Moreover, they aid anyone in customer service fields will also benefit. Furthermore, it is helpful for adults to fit in and for disabled children be accepted in mainstream.
- Best for: Assisting in clairaudience. Protection from Angels.
- Affirmation: I call on the angels to enter my daily world.
- Related chakra: Throat
How do I cleanse my Archangel Sigils?
Crystals can be cleansed in many ways such as sage, sound, light, etc. There are some methods that are safer than others. Read more about the different methods of cleansing your crystals in this post. Note: Alternate therapies (including Crystals) are not substitutes for medical aid. Please do not replace them with your doctors advice or prescribed medication.
The Mind, Body and Soul Connection
Stress has unfortunately become an integral part of our daily lives. However, with holistic wellness and healing modalities, we can bring our body, mind and soul into alignment as we begin to heal and grow spiritually. Let Manisha Dutta, our Holistic Healer help you find your path as you embark on your healing journey. As a result, stress will no longer remain a part of your life and you will always project the best version of yourself by attaining a natural state of calmness, trusting your inner voice and expressing your creativity.
Holistic Healing Sessions
To Book your 1 on 1 personal healing sessions, feel free to get in touch with us: 055 626 4742 | email: email@example.com